Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

God is good! He has brought us through another year. To me, it's kind of exciting to see what the Lord is going to do for us in 2009. My dear hubby and I had a "party" last night to celebrate the new year. We made a fire in the fireplace, played games, ate popcorn and cookies and ended it with a wonderful worship together ( a real rip roaring time, to be sure!) We did this to celebrate the fresh start 2009 brings us. 2008 was a hard year, but I am thankful that I can look back and see how the Lord brought us through. I am confident He will do that and more in this new year. I look forward to it! I hope that you do too.

Oh...and by the way...for those who read my sister's blog, the vegan dessert recipes are on their way.....

1 comment:

  1. Great! I am looking forward to trying them.

    ReplyDelete