Sunday, November 30, 2008

Request for Prayer

My dear hubby has a test coming up this Wednesday. It's not just any test, but a board certification test that takes all day, and he has been studying for months. He's praying for the Lord's peace, yet I know he's been stressed about it because he's been sick with a cold for the past couple of days.

This weekend, I thought about how I've been praying for him all along, and then it struck me. Why not ask my new blogging friends to pray with me? So I'm asking everyone to remember him in prayer this week and especially on Wednesday. Whenever you remember, offer up a prayer that he will have peace about the test, and that the Lord will give him success. I appreciate it so much, and I know he will appreciate it too!

Oh, and by the way, if you ever need me to pray for something specific, it would be my pleasure. Just let me know!

And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.
1 John 5:14 & 15

9 comments:

  1. You've got it... I'm in. I'd love to hear the praise report when the results are in too. ;)

    Blessings,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruth! Not a problem...I'm looking forward to posting a praise report.

    LeShel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not only praying but praising the Lord for His continued blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I'm Amy and I read your sister's blog pretty regularly so I popped on over here to read your prayer request! I'll be praying for you husband today! And it's nice to "meet" you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to stop in and say that I remembered him in prayer today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone! We are trusting that the Lord will answer our prayers according to His will. It is so nice to know so many people were praying. We will keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers for hubby and his test. It is a blessing to know people will pray for you and you can pray for them too!!! Can't wait to hear the good news.
    Christy
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/sharpcrew

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praising the Lord for prayers already answered.

    ReplyDelete