Monday, November 10, 2008

Share Him trip to Madagascar





































Thought you might like to see some pictures of my Share Him trip to Madagascar. It was a trip of a lifetime! We along with a number of other couples ( I think there were approx. 42 people total)held evangelistic meetings at multiple sites in the capital city of Antananarivo. On the last Sabbath, we had a huge baptism. It was breathtaking! Then we spent time in South Africa at Kreuger National Park. I wish I could post all the pictures, but there are over 200 and I really don't want to bore you too much!

6 comments:

  1. Keep posting pictures my dear, I'm not tired of them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping over from Ann's blog. Welcome!

    How about a slideshow? I most definitely want to see those pics. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welome to blog world. I'm Christy, a friend of Ann's. Hope to get to know you.
    Http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/sharpcrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the blogsphere. Just stopping by fron Ann,s to say hello. I love looking at your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear
    Came over from Ann's blog as well. Looking forward to seeing more pictures. Enjoy your married life, it's a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm here from Ann's blog. Sounds like your trip was amazing!

    ReplyDelete