Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm DONE!!

I 'm just a little excited because I am done with school! I'm not a teacher, but a minuteman. My kindred spirit, is the head girls dean at the boarding school near me. Not content to have me just living nearby, she convinced the principal that I needed to step in any time they needed assistance. Well, that's what I did... for a whole year. I enjoyed the time with the students, but I missed my time at home baking bread, sewing, cleaning, and gardening. Yes, even cleaning. Now the school year is over and I almost don't know what to do with my time! Almost. Trust me, I'll find things to do. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! THAT'S where you were!

    If you're at a loss, my garden needs help... and I'll take anyone from Ann's gene pool. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your niece is in need of some dresses for church. I'll be happy to provide some fabric and a pattern to help fill your free time! (hee-hee!)

    ReplyDelete