Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's been a busy couple of weeks....

The past couple of weeks have been super busy. I had two graduations (my two nieces), camp meeting (what a blessing, can't wait for General Conference), and an anniversary trip to Callaway Gardens (3 years). It was all enjoyable and fun. Everything however , happens at the beginning of May. I almost wish it was more spread out , then I would have other things to look forward to in the summer. Oh well, I will enjoy quiet time at home with my dear hubby and my garden. I'll post pictures of my garden later!

4 comments:

  1. There's my flag! Yay! Is there a story there? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful to get away sometime and be refreshed. We recently returned from campmeeting for South Central and the Messiah's Mansion (the life size sanctuary) was there. It was great.
    New York and Oklahoma are on our calendar for the upcoming days.
    However, there is no place like home---however humble it may be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I might get a comment from someone about the flag. :) In the afternoon at camp meeting, there was a parade representing all the different nations that are in the Georgia Cumberland Conference. It was so beautiful to see all the nations, hear the choir from the Ghanian church harmonize so perfectly and hear the gospel commission read in so many different languages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen Tonya! I agree. Home is where the heart is for sure. By the way, I too have seen Messiah's Mansion before and it was such a great experience to learn about the sanctuary in that setting. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete