Friday, May 8, 2009

Never say never......


In April I went to a two day seminar by Mountain Media Ministries. Now, I have been to their seminars before, but this time, they had a mini-class on canning. It was everything you needed to know to get started, and where to get more information for continued learning. Very good.

I should have learned my lesson many years ago about saying "I'm never going to ....." I said that about living in the South, and here I am in Georgia. Well...I said that about canning too. Now I want to learn all I can about canning so I can put up my garden produce. One of these days I'm going to learn.....never say never!

1 comment:

  1. Canning is a good thing to change your mind about especially in these days and times with the produce. Since deleting my blog, I took my picture down. I didn't know how to delete my profile so that's why it is just 't'...but, it is still me (Tonya)popping in now and then. Have a great Sabbath!

    ReplyDelete