Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh how cute! And fun too!

For Christmas, my sister gave me mini doughnut pans (Thank you Annie!).


They aren't necessary, but oh so fun! Here I made my baked doughnuts and dipped them in a powdered sugar/lemon juice frosting and then dipped them in shredded coconut.


They were so fun to make, and even better to eat. They were just too cute! I read one suggestion to roll them in cinnamon, nutmeg and powdered sugar right when they come out of the oven, and no one can tell they didn't come straight from a box at the store. I must try that next!

5 comments:

  1. Yummy! Love doughnuts! Glad to know you are enjoying your gift and enjoying some delicious doughnuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you know there is a law against posting pics without the recipe? Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coconut! Yum! I must find me some doughnut pans!

    Uhmmm... recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I wish I had bought myself a couple of pans too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just made these today. Aren't they the best!

    ReplyDelete