Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I know...I know...it's been awhile....





A lot has gone on since I last posted. Good and..challenging. For one, my dear hubby and I went to the Smokey Mountains for a weekend away. It was a time of quiet reflection, to listen for the Lord's voice, and to know what He wants us to do. Little did we know how much we would need it! The blessings of that weekend have stayed with us through leaks in our basement, uncommunicative contractors, and finding out hubby's job is going to end in three months!
In the midst of all these challenges, we also took a weekend to go to a Restoration International Family Camp in Florida. Their encouragement to be content in present situations, to live the country lifestyle in our homes, and to enjoy the blessings of the Sabbath, was very timely for us. Now as we face all these challenges, we have peace. The Lord said He will never leave us or forsake us. We claim that promise every day, and we believe it! He is going to see us through. We are seeking peace and finding it. Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! Restoration International... I'm green with envy! Yeah, I know, I know..."Thou shalt not covet." :D

    ReplyDelete